- Paid parking is available at Northside parking garage.
- Drop off is behind the Blocker Building in lot 5 or in front of the Blocker Building in Lot 7. Please do not stop on Ireland St. to let kids out.
- Please arrive between 2:00 PM and 2:15 PM.
- Have your child pick up their name tag and check in with the volunteers before entering the classroom.
- Please arrive by 4:00 PM or 5:00 depending on if you child plans to attend the optional problem solving session to pick up your child.
- Make sure your child has turned in their name tag to a volunteer before leaving.
Our Math Circle serves many students, and while it is wonderful to see so many students interested in mathematics, managing a large group is challenging. Thus, we ask parents to read this section carefully and discuss behavior with their children before attending Math Circle activities.
Students are expected to be respectful of the presenters, volunteers, and other students. They are expected to follow the directions of the volunteers and presenters, including: raising hand to be called on, following directions during the activity, participating in the activity, working with assigned partners and groups, waiting their turn for snacks.
Students who are disrespectful during the activities will be warned and their parents contacted. If this behavior persists, including at later meetings, the student will be sent home, and may be suspended from subsequent Math Circle activities.